Elizabeth Bray BSc MBANT CNHC reg
Elizabeth is a Registered Nutritional Therapist and Associate Naturopath, offering scientific IgG antibody food allergy testing and other laboratory tests. DNA metabolic typing for weight loss, vitamin and mineral analysis and dietary imbalance are all assessed at the consultation, to optimise health.
Do you feel below par, would like to identify problem foods? Range of functional medicine laboratory tests available at the consultation, blood tests, vitamins and minerals, complete intestinal colonisation analysis, adrenal stress, pH balance, hair mineral analysis. Optimise your health and rebalance your diet with Nutritional Therapy, clinics at Taunton and Axminster.
Please call or email to book an appointment and discuss your health and symptoms.
Training, qualifications & experience
Herbal medicine and health sciences BSc – University of East London and the Open University 2005
Certificate in Health Promotion – The Open University 2005
Diploma in Natural Nutrition – College of Natural Nutrition 2006.
Registered with: CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy).
Elizabeth has practiced for 11 years and has experience of clients with a wide range of health problems.
Nutritional therapy is a complementary medicine, used for a wide range of health problems. Ideal for weight loss and general health concerns. A wide range of allergy tests and other scientific, laboratory tests are offered, for digestion problems, bacterial imbalances, vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid levels. DNA metabolic typing test for weight loss.
Carefully selected supplements are sometimes prescribed at the correct levels, to assist the body in restoring optimum levels of health. Contraindications with medication, supplements and foods are always taken in to account. Nutritional therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance & individual care.
A health questionnaire is sent to you before your appointment which includes questions about your current diet, supplements and any medication you are taking.
By choosing a BANT registered nutritional therapist you can be confident that they follow the strict BANT Code of Professional Practice & have professional indemnity insurance for clinical practice.
Prof. Dr. Deependra Shrestha
Senior Consultant Ear Nose Throat /Head & Neck Surgeon
- Professor of Otorhinolaryngology /Unit Chief department of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, National Academy of Medical Science, Bir Hospital.
- Associate Professor, NAMS, Bir Hospital 7th July 2012 -6th Jan 2016)
- Assistant Professor NAMS ,Bir Hospital 5th August 2008 -7th July 2012)
- Registrar, NAMS, Bir Hospital 15th June 2008 – 5th august 2008.
- Lecturer consultant, Department ENT, Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital.
- Lecturer ,Department of ENT,College of Medical Science, Bharatpur, Nepal From 29 sept 2004 to 03 April 2006.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS –Chittagong Medical College Chittagong, Bangladesh 1998
- MS ENT)- Institute of Medicine , Trivhuvan University Teaching hospital ,Kathmandu 2004
- Fellow of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology: International Federation of Head and Neck Society IFHNOS) and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center USA.2015-2017.
- Advance fellowship training in head and neck Oncosurgery in memorial sloan Kettering cance r center ,New York ,USA under Mentorship of Prof.DR Jatin Saha.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery from MCV Trust ENT Hospital, comboiter, Tamilnadu, India.
- 3rd Nepal Temporal Bone Dissection and Ear Surgery Course.From 13th May to 16th May 2003 Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital,Kathmandu.
- 1st National Functional Endoscopoic Sinus Surgery Course from 24th – 27yh June 2007,organized by Institute of Medicine and Department of ENT- Head and Neck Surgery,TUTH.
- Attained instruction courses, Barcelona Spain, July 2-6, 2011 with 18CME credits by European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
- Co2 Laser Training Course, held at Bombay Hospital, Prince Aly Khan Hospital and Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital India from 20-22, 2012.
- Attained instruction course on 15th Asian research symposium in Rhinology 24-26 May 2012, Singapore.
- Participated on 7th workshop on phonosurgery held from 16th to 18th August 2013 at Bombay Hospital and K.E.M. Hospital, India.
- Attained Facial Plastics and Rhinoplasty training workshop held on 8th to 10th December 2014, India, Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Basic Life Support and advanced Cardiac Life Support Skill Training from 15th to 19th March ,1999 in Bir Hospital, Kathmandu, Organized by Taurarga Hospital, New Zealand.
- Multi-Agency Training for Crimes against women and Children from 17th July 2000 to 23rd July 2000, Organized by UNICEF, British embassy, Kathmandu and Nepal Police.
- Workshop on Improving the Doctor – Patient Relationship and Stress the –job from 26thNovember 2003 to 28th November 2003. Organized by Medical Education Department, IOM, Tribhuvan University, and Kathmandu, Nepal.
- District Health officers Training from 5th February to 13th March 2000, at Department of Health services, Kathmandu, Conducted by MOH/DHS/HIMDD & WHO.
- Recipient of 2015 International Observership fellowship programmed of International Federation of Head and Neck Oncology Society.
- Recipient of Travel Grant award in First European CE-ORL HNS, Spain, Barcelona-2011.
Dr Alexey Pisklov
Dr Alexey Pisklov has completed AFMCP training and foundational training with the British Society of Ecological Medicine. He treats a wide range of medical problems caused by interactions with the environment (eg. foods, infections, toxins, nutritional deficiencies and stress). These are usually the root causes of modern chronic disease.
Allergy and Immunology
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
Migraines and Headaches
Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
Member of Royal College of General Practitioners, Member of British Society of Ecological Medicine, Member of Institute of Functional Medicine,
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
Energy Advanced Practice Module
GI Advanced Practice Module
Hormone Advanced Practice Module